SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Oil industry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Im new at IS Oil. Im looking specifical information about Purchase orders for this solution ?

Where can I find this info ?

I have been searching it, but unfortunatelly I can not find it.

I have been reading help sap for Oil but it not says anythig about Oil solution purchase orders, or vendors.

Could you help me ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romeo,

I'm not expert in IS-OIL but,

I've created PO, SO, Transport docuemnts (in TD oil-downstream) , you check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/bf/a007362b89e30ae10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

it may give you some idea. Basically i'm a technical guy so can't give much information.

//Kiran Singh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romeo,

I'm not expert in IS-OIL but,

I've created PO, SO, Transport docuemnts (in TD oil-downstream) , you check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/bf/a007362b89e30ae10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

it may give you some idea. Basically i'm a technical guy so can't give much information.

//Kiran Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IS-Oil Purchase Order are the MM orders with a few Oil& Gas functionality thrown in. Therun via the same transactions. The oil specific functionality includes taxes, duties, bulk transportation, charter details etc.

Similarly the Vendors and customers are the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO are created by the same transaction code of MM i.e ME21n except the few is oil functionalities in it for ex. exchange no. in item data, the nomination, scheduling tab,QCI calculation etc.

At the same time few functionality are taken from material. viz...base unit of measure, UoM group, Coversion group(for QCI calculation), Excise duty group, Air Byonacy factor etc.

Let me know if you want to know about something else.

Thanks

Ajay Sharma

0 Kudos

I think we donot get to see the QCI details on orders.

QCI details can only be seen on deliveries / material documents / invoices.

QCI details are specific for the ambient conditions while loading / unloading material, hence can't be planned and put into orders.

0 Kudos

Hi,

QCI details are only seen when there is any goods movement. ex. delivery, load confirmation etc...