SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it advisable to go towards IS-O&G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know whether it is advisable go towards Oil & Gas after 4 years of FICO experience.

Pls let me know your advise.

Thanks

Sridevi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per me yes you can,

and most of IS-OIL comes into picture as connected to SD and MM, you try to go though some docs on IS-OIL you'll check yourself whether you are comfortable with.

//Kiran Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no harm going in IS O&G after having 4 yrs experiencein FICO, the reason is IS O&G integrates with MM-SD-FI. As the same way FICO integrates with MM-SD. Apart from this IS O&G market is wide open and you will add value to your CV after learning SAP IS O&G as this is a hot skill in market right now. This will also add value in your carrer and a new charm of learning new things....

Further you always have a backup of FICO.

Thanks

Ajay Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Devi ,

Your Welcome to Is Oil... This module is Oil .. Really Starts with the module Finance &CO . hence to Explore the oil they required land .. that also kilo meters of land .. For that their going ahead with

JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT .. which its the base for this is oil .. So Try to Concentrate on this JVA...

All the best

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys!