cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort all the Records in Data manager based on Update Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to sort the reocrds in Data Manager based on Date or something ?

And also I have three records for a same customer in ( for three different company codes ) and when I search for this customer with the Customer number then it is showing three records , but when I search with Update Date then no records are fetched ...what is the reason ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you make a field as type "Time Stamp" in your data model using the MDM Console, make sure that the option Sort Index is set to Normal. If this is the case, whenever a record is updated in the repository, the date will be updated. If the sort index is normal, then MDM will allow you to sort the records based on the date and time by which they were updated. You can do this by finding your time stamp field in the MDM data manager and clicking on it. If there is an up and down arrow next to the name of your field, it means it can be sorted. Also, to answer your other question, you can definitely search based on date. Use the Free-Form Search on the left hand side of the data manager at the bottom of the screen. Simply select a date, and it will show you all the records updated on that date.