cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to provide couple of custom fields as search options to user to run a sales order report.

Also, I need to print a form for all the customers who have come in on inbound, but does not have an outbound created yet (we are having 2 different sales order for inbound and outbound). Any suggestions on how to create Z transaction report for this? Shud I use VA05? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Uma

Please take help of yr ABAPer and prepare Y or Z Tcode for report and Consider the field like Date, SP, SH, Dilivery no billing no billing type,qty, transporter name, vvehicle no, invoice no, shipping point,plant, division, distribution channel,excise amt.,ect from the relevent table like LIKP,VBAP,VBRP,J_1IEXCDTL/HDR and so on. Once u create the report then from users feedback u will able to make it more effective and useful.

Pl ask to ABAPer and End user first and take the input from them and make it more efffective.

All the best an Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input. Any suggestions on how to attach an output form to this report? basically the user should have the capability of chosing a bunch of customers from the report and issue a mass output.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

I think you might be classifying the customers into customer groups so use customer group field in the Z report and once you enter the customer grp the customers who fall into that customer grp will come in the output

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Uma

What do u mean by out put form??

User cab enter the required sales areaplantsales org.+sold to party/ship to party field in the selection screen before report execution it will have the report as per his/her need. ABAPer will help to fetch the data as per selection criteria.

THX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No srinath we are not using customer grp. I think I can create a Z report with user requirement, and I can use the sales doc type search field, to pull customers who already have an inbound document created and do not have outbound created yet, and i need to choose all those customers who satisfy this requirement and issue a mass output form which i need to print and pass on to them. question is how to do this? Can i create a output type and attach it to this Z transaction?is it possible? Thanks guys.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can attach an output type to it .But for the output type you are assigning you need to check what is the program also

But it is the duty of the ABAP'er and we just need to give the inputs and integrate with him

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks srinath, can u provide me with reports which I can be closet to create the Z transaction to satify requirement? can i use VA05 or VL10A, VL10C?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

Your requirement seems to be very close to VA05. so just integrate with your ABAP'er what all additional feilds , you need to add by customizing the same VA05 report

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you can use VA05 ask your ABAPer to copy this program and add additional filters as you expected.

once i've modifed this report to ZV_SALES_ORDERS_LIST_DISPLAY for additing additional filters and display.

/Kiran Singh