cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the settings of LIS in SPRO.I have run few transactions also.But I am not able to get any results in transaction mcta or mctc.it says no data exists.

Can anyone guide me where I have gone wrong or what extra settings I need to maintain.

Regards

Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hi again,

if the data is in TA S001 it has to appear in TA MCTA.

Please check if you have the necessary authorization for e.g. the sales organization. Then check the periodicity in the selection screen of MCTA. If it is e.g. month -> is the SPMON field filled in table S001 ? Please also verify that the data exists in version 000. If it exists in version &(a for example, then select this version in TA MCTA (user settings -> parameters -> version seletable)

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After running the statistical data update program ,I can find that my S001 table is getting updated.But then also while running the transaction MCTA,It says no data exists.

Kindly guide.

Regadrs

Somnath

0 Kudos

Hi,

if the update groups are filled correctly, then the LIS statistics update with

restructure sales orders:Run report RMCVNEUA (TA OLI7)

restructure deliveries: Run report RMCVNEUL (TA OLI8)

restructure billing docs: Run report RMCVNEUF (TA OLI9)

The sequence is important, as for restructuring the deliveries data from the sales order is needed and so on.

Regards,

Andreas

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if the field updategroup is maintain in the tables VBAK and VBAP, the the document should updated.

Please check in the following transactions in which insostructure the document is updated an with which update group the document is updated.

MCVR order simulation

MCVT delivery simulation

MCVV invoice simulation

The transaction MCTA is the customer analysis. Here the infostructure S001 is relevant.

For infostructure S001 the update group 0001 and 0002 are relevant. But if in your document (you can check this in VBAP and VBAK) an other update group is maintain then you can not find the document in transaction MCTA.

I hope tha that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please fgive Reward Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank You for your valuable inputs.For MCTA ,the update group field in VBAK and VBAP is 1 (for sales order).But then also I am not able to execute MCTA.

Kindly help.

Warm Regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though you have made all the settings required for LIS, the old records will not be updated for LIS. Any documents created after activating the LIS can be seen in the reports. Use Tcode OLI7 to update the old records (created before activating the LIS).

Also check this link for thread on the same issue,

Thanks,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Sankar on May 27, 2008 10:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create a new info structure. If so, did you generate it.

Otherwise could you reply as how you created your info structure so that missing steps can be identified.

While running your transactions, did you try different criteria to check whether data exists for other customers or materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to execute the standard transactions like mcta,mctc etc.In my VBAK and VBAP the STAFO field is also getting populated.

Kindly guide.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear somnath

Ensure that

a) in material master under Sales: sales org.2 view, for the field "Matl statistics group" and

b) in customer master under Sales tab for the field "Cust.Stats.Grp",

you have maintained 1.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi