cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody clarify below question for me.

1)How will you configure RF to warehouse management.

2)USE OF MONITOR IN RF.

3)How Barcodes are generated with RF.

4)How physical inventory done with the help of RF.

5)How they are printing part nos, items with the help of RF.

Pl. answer me immediately, reward point is assured.

regards

partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)How will you configure RF to warehouse management.

Transaction OLML

2)USE OF MONITOR IN RF.

To monitor TOs =>RF Queue assignments and Status details. Again there are Active and Passive 2 diff txns.

3)How Barcodes are generated with RF.

Barcodes are not generated specifically for RF. It works the same way as Standard SAP. You could use SMARTFORMS OR Sapscripts + External Label Design S/W to generate and print barcodes from SAP.

4)How physical inventory done with the help of RF.

Use the BAPI_MATPHY* to simulate the same actions performed in the MI* txns and write custom RF application using the BAPIs.

5)How they are printing part nos, items with the help of RF.

Depends on what Printer Manufacturer / Model and methodology used - Label SAP Scripts OR SMARTFORMS and what Label design s/w used if not smartforms where you have SAP patches available to design labels ONLY for Zebra printers.

Thank You

Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RF experts,

My client wants to implement RF for warehouse.. we setup all the required hardware... now the device is MC3090 motrola...

How can we know the screen resolution of this device I have gone thru the specs of the machine but couldnot find..

Sap supports 840 and 1620 as far as I know.. I did the basic config required for RF...Im new to RF im exploring it ..

Can anyone tell me how we test the RF transaction in console

is there any transaction for that.. also one we establish the link btw telnet and console.. how do we call the RF tcodes from

hand helds..

Is it like every user will get the LM00 screen on the hand held intially.. please can any one help me ..

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The start up transaction could be anything even a Z* as long as it meets the RF Development guideline and it is configured in the SAP Console Administrator.

For WM - Yes, the start up transaction is LM00, If you are using RF Console in a non-wm environment then you could use Z*.

Thx

Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh.. how do we test the RF transactions from R3 side in console do we have any specific transaction for that..