cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account integration cProjects -> PS using different project templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to use different PS project templates in the hierarchical PS accounting integration.

So is it possible to have different PS project templates for different project types or is it always the CPR00001?

Where could I configure another project template?

Thx in advance, Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Max,

Sure, it is possible.

The related T-code is IAOM0.

Please check with the report of the following link, which contains all the related customizing /t-code/database tables of this area.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/plm/cprojectCustomizingofAccountingIntegration&

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zhenbo,

this sounds good. But I didn't get the point with it. Could you please add some detail?

In the window I can see a field with project profile. But this only takes one value. Where can I customize the relation between a project typ and a project profile?

Greetings, Max

Edited by: Maximilian Glänzer on May 28, 2008 1:49 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

As per my kownldge about PS MODULE the project profile Start with CPR00001 is use if you are working with c project.

you can create many project profile for different project type but for PS integration with c project your project profile start with CPR..... ONLY.

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sunil,

thx for your reply. There is one point I didn't understand. When you write:

>

> you can create many project profile for different project type but for PS integration with c project your project profile start with CPR..... ONLY.

>

Does it mean that the project profile has to start with "CPR" can have several endings? If yes, could you describe how to relate the cProject-project-typ with the PS-project-profile?

Thx, Max

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Sorry for the delay.

You have absolutely right, the transaction offer only the possibility to change the ps project profile for each cproject type. If you would like to do it for some cProject types only, you can implement the BADI Method IAOM_BUSINESS_SCENAR ~ CHANGE_PROJECT_PROFILE. As the name of the methode says, you can use it to change the project profile.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo