cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping of Address fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am getting Two address fields from Source side (Sender name, city, country etc & Receiver name, city, country etc). But at the target side (IDOC) has only one Name, city and country fields. how to map these two name, city, country etc fields to Target name, city, country etc. IDoc doesn't vave Partner_Q to filter this. Please give your valuble suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Duplicate the node by selecting the node and right click and click on duplicate subtree....

this is best and easier way to duplicate the node....

Reward points if this is helpful.......

Thanks,

Madhu

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Dont forget to Mapped that Duplicate node to Constant or else mapped to particular condition that is depends upon u r requirement.

Otherwise it wont save.

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya/Patric,

Thanks for the reply. I need extra segment in IDOC sement E1TPLOC. I gave right click on that perticular segment and say Duplicate subtree. Is it a right way to generate additional segment in IDoc?

please let me know...

Thanks,

Manoj

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Exactly..

Dont forget to Mapped that Duplicate node to Constant or else mapped to particular condition that is depends upon u r requirement.

Otherwise it wont save.

Thanks,

satya

Edited by: SATYA KUMAR AKKARABOYANA on May 26, 2008 4:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Is it a right way to generate additional segment in IDoc?

You use duplicate subtree if you want to map different fields in one field.

If you have for example one field and this source field occurs more than once and should get mapped to a target field that can occur more than once you can just map the source field to the target field and duplicate subtree is not needed.

sourceField --> targetField

But if you have different source fields and you want to map them to one target field you will need duplicate subtreee.

sourceField1 --> targetField

sourceField2 --> targetField

For Segments it's the same.

Regards

Patrick

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

You select that particular Segment right click Select Duplicate Subtree. Then Map source field to Target filed..

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the occurence of the IDoc fields is higher than 1 you can right click on the field and duplicate subtree.

Then you can map both sender and receiver.

Regards

Patrick