cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Certification objectives

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where to get XI Certification objectives ( Chapters covered ). Do we need to install XI and learn to appear for the certification ? thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enge Chall,

There is one public group in Yahoogroups in the name of "<b>sap-xi-admin@yahoogroups.com</b>".You can get more in that group.

Further, follow this link, it will show you on which topics you have to concentrate more...

All the best.

Cheers,

Jeya Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find the online docs for XI on this link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Enge ,

To start with learn the product .For that you install XI .A sucessful installation gives you the insight view of XI. You will come to know about the entire list of components and overall view of XI.

After installation , to learn the product the help document provided by SAP in help.sap.com is more than suficient and self explanatory.

I can give you the navigation path.

help.sap.com

Documentation --> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP NetWeaver'04 --> English --> Process Integration --> Exchange Infrastructure.

This will surely help you

regards,

aravindh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enge Chall,

Theoritical knowledge cant take to clear XI certification.Because you should have a hand on the product before appearing for the certification.So i ll strongly recomment you to install and learn XI before taking up the certification.

You should unleash the functionalities given by SAP XI and then if you take up certification , you can come out with flying colours.

regards,

aravindh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could to please tell me how to come out with flying colors ?? I mean could you please refer me some good sites/discussion forums where they discuss about this ?

Is there any books or PDFs I can refer specific to this ? thanks