cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can any one help me by providing one enhancement for any gap in the business process,one enhanced report,or prcing requirement explaining how to create a routine or requirement,i am despirately in need of this,points will be assured for the answers.

thanks

regards

linesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Enhancement as word specifies extending current parameters to work under new business process, rules and guidelines.

I will give a simple example.

Company when decides to go for automation through ERP the most important part which they automate is Financial accounting. Hence the most important part is account payable and receivable. So we gather requirements, understand business process and define AS IS process. Then considering automation and putting in place best practices we define TO BE process. Come with configuration, testing, cutover and live.

Then after some time we will think we should automate some more process. So new will be bank transfer, payment card processing. Now this is new functionality but go on addition to current setting. Hence this will be enhancement. This is a extended implementation.

Hope this clarifies. Reward points accordingly.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shashi,

thanks for the answer,but i am having an idea about what is enhancement,please help me by giving one example and configuration process which required for user exit and one enhanced report,if possible how to create one pricing requirement(routines) with examples and configuration steps, hope understood my requirement.

regards,

leenesh