Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding deletion of a sales order

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

We have created a sales order with reference to a bill...after that there is no deliver..so that we have created billing.After that we came to know there is wrong, so we have cancelled bill and afterwards we are trying to cancel sales order..but it is not happening.

Pls help me how to delete the sales order.

Thanks in advance,

cherukuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all you need to findout the subsequent docuement. Go to the Sales order VA02 --> Environment --> Status overview. Check the status of the sales order. If subsequent documents are created then the status of the order will be completed.

Then check for the subsequent documents if any. If there is not subsequent documents exesing, then reject the sales order by a reason for rejection.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the order, please click on Document FLow and find what are all the documents that are related to this sales order and pl post the details.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give reason for rejection in sales order...all the subsequent documents will be completed..

vishal

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Already mentioned

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for ur replies,

IN va02, i was tyring to delete but it was not accepting,so i am trying to delete line item in the sales order..then it was giving a message ..due to subsequent item u cannot delete...but that subsequent item is cancelled bill document no. it is showing

Rgds,'

cherukuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please answer the following to better understand ?

1. Is it order related billing and no delivery exists ?

2. Is this SO consists only 1 item and bill also made for 1 item ?

3. Is there any partial quantity billing happenned ?

It seems that the status of the sales order is not updated in the tables correctly when you have cancelled the bill as "OPEN", the best things would be as follows :

Alternate suggestions :

1. Instead of deleting the item from the sales order/deleting the sales order, please reject it at item level and block the sales order at header level so as not to cause any further processing if this is agreeable to business.

2. Get the sales order programme debugged by ABAP expert, I am sure the status of the sales order can be changed in the debug mode correctly to be as "OPEN", and then you can delete in VA02 - delete.

Hope this helps.

Reg

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the steps as, Assuming you have completed Sales order-Delivery-Billing-Released to A/c

=> Cancel Billing doc- VF11

=> Cancel Delivery- VL09

=> if you want to cancel delivery doc-

Go to VL02n - make delivery qty as Zero-

=> Delete Sales order- VA02

Make sure first you cancel all the subsequent documents, than only you can delete the previous documents.

Regards,

Amrit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherukuri,

When you are deleting any document,Before to that you have to delete the subsiquent document,then only it will allow to delete that document.So please check ,any other susiquent document is exist or not.

Hope you understood.

Thanks

Utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VA02 and delete the document.

Regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cherukuri,

If there is no delivery you can delete the sales order after cancel the billing document.

What is the error are you getting !!!

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.