cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default button behavior not working with melting group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just realize that the default button behavior, i.e. fill out form and press enter without clicking on the actual button, does not work if one or more input form elements are in a melting group. This is a bug, right? I'm using CE7.1 SP5.

Regards,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Do you mean that you have a inputfield and a button or 2 or more inputfields in in the melting group and when pressing enter on the inputfield it doesn't work?

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

I define a button as default, fill out the inputfields and press enter on the last one. As soon as I put this one in a melting group and press enter, the action of the default button is not triggered anymore. I can press enter in another field which is not in a melting group and the form is submitted correctly.

I just noticed that if the button is in a melting group (with or without an input field) it doesn't work either.

Can you reproduce this behavior?

Best regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I have used the input field and the button in the melting box at various places (see [pic|http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/653/shipmentaz8.jpg]). The shipment Id and ? both have same action "get_shipmentlist" and it works.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

thanks for your reply! You brought me to the solution. I have to assign the action directly to the input field so it doesn't matter if the button is defined as normal or default because whenn pressing enter the action is triggered anyway. Thanks!

The issue should still be considered by the VC developer team in the next SP release.

Regards,

Kevin

Answers (0)