cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of credit in Sales Order processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Problem is related to LC(Letter Of credit) attached to Sales order.

In some cases, when we raise a sales order and attach LC even if all the fields are matching in LC and sales order the value is not reflected in LC.

One more problem is When the order is attached with LC it should not go into credit check but it goes into credit check and blocks the order.

In Case, we are using revolving LC even if the payment is recieved from the customer the value is not getting update in the LC.

The above kind of problems are also persistant in all sorts of documentary payments i.e Bank gurantees and Lc etc

We are using documentary payments for foreign trade for special business trasactions where customer credit management should not be utilized.

Any suggetions on the issue or insight in foreign trade and documentary payments will be highly appreciating.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreedhar,

U just have to do a simple customization as follows,

Go to IMGSales and distributionbasic datacredit and risk mangement-forms of guarentee--assign form of guarentee with order type....

in this case, asssign your letter of credit guarentte (assuming that u have alrdy created the letter of credit as a form of guarentee) with sales oreder type OR..the u wont be having any problem

Thanks,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreedhar,

I am facing similar problem with Revolving LCs and bank guarantees.

However, i think i can address one issue of yours i.e for the Standard Letter of Credit which is assigned to a sales order and where the Open value is not getting updated in the LC. This will happen only when the Net price in the Sales order pricing procedure has the "Subtotal" as A. However the changes do not have a retrospective nature i.e for the old orders it cannot update.

Regards

Manoj