Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Related to MAU Enhancement

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a PageBuilder.java class in MAU Application which is used to create the list tables in the jsp pages. This file is used throughout the application.

I have a scenario which requires changes to be done in PageBuilder.java file.

Is It possible to make a customized ZPageBuilder.java class?

Thanks & Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

MAM/MAU does NOT support zPageBuilder.

This class can not be enhanced - you woild have to overwrite it which is very dangerous as it is a very involved class. Not only it builds lists to present to a user it also supports seraches (bot quick and advanced) , sorting, navigation, it is smart enough to query DB or get a list from context, etc.

If you specify your requirement that makes you think that you need to change this class maybe we will propose another idea how to achieve it.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the replies. Actually my scenario is like :

When I go to OrderManagement, I want my orders to get highlighted in different color based on some conditions.

(ex:

if(OrderType="UM")

color= red;

)

Is there any alternative to do?

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer to the enhancement guides availabe at service.sap.com/instguides for xMAM. There you will see how to enhance sreens and logic. The only thing you need to do is to change the order list screen to your Z.... implementation and code the logic into this screen. You have a full detailed step by step documentation in the enhancement guide that will show you all the necessary steps.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would say PageBuilder.java class is the heart of MAM and MAU applications. Any change in that particular class would impact the entire application.

You can do changes definitely but make sure if you really need those changes to your application, because every list page in your application would be using this file and you never know where it throws dump. You have to do a lot of testing before accepting the changes.

Best Regards,

Siva.