cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS in integrated ITS for ERP2004 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to use some of ITS based ESS in integrated ITS. Below are the steps that I have performed -

1. Converted service PZ02 (Address) to the new format using transaction SIAC1

2. Created new service ZP02 in SICF. For parameter ~transaction I have maintained value as PZ02.

3. ICM has been started (rdisp/start_icman = true) and Internal ITS has been enabled (itsp/enable = 1)

4. In user settings, INTERNAL has been set as publishing site.

I am facing the following issues -

1. Even after conversion, PZ02 is not available in SE80.

2. I can't test a service. When I try to test WEBGUI service in SICF, I get an error saying <i><b>ICMAN not active</b></i>.

Am I missing something here? Do I have to publish SYSTEM and SHUFFLER services first? In one of the previous forums, it has been mentioned by Sudhir that PZ02 does not exist as a service. What are the steps required if I want to use this in integrated ITS?

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhijeet Yarde.

I did publish SYSTEM and SHUFFLER services but still I can not test even WEBGUI.

Message was edited by: Abhijeet Yarde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for ICMAN not active error check out the following thread

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the tip. I checked SMICM and found that a HTTP request is active. The keep alive time is 30 secs. I think since this service is active, I should be able to test a service.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Abhijeet

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first run the ping service (sap/bc/ping or sap/public/ping) to see whether http requests can reach the server. if its not working then you need to fix that first.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error saying ICMAN Not Active.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

No, I have only checked the parameters for ICM. Let me talk to my Basis person to check on this. Do you have any idea about the other issues that I am facing?

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhijeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

Should HTTP request be defined for port other than 0? Currently it is defined only for port 0.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Abhijeet.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i guess so.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't run ICM on port 0. Pick another port ... like 8000. You can temporarily change this on the fly.

Goto transaction SMICM. Select Service --> Change

Select HTTP, then select Service --> Change. Enter new port and accept.

This will run ICM on the different port (until you restart ICM).

Answers (0)