cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with file adapter (FTP) created under business service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using file adapter in my receiver communication channel. I dont know the physical existance of the system so i have created one business service. Under this business system i have created a file adapter with FTP protocol. I have given all the parameters. But when i am trying to execute my scenarion i am getting the following error in SXMB_MONI.

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_SQLMediaCodeToCRMCapaign_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

In RWB i am getting the following error.

Mapping Error

Execption_During_Execution

In Communication Channel monitoring I am not getting any information regarding receiver file adapter. Its not showing any message either error or sucessful. How to find whether my receiver communication channel FTP parameters configured correctly or not.What is the error. Please help me.

Regards

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems to be error due to mapping.

please copy the payload and test it at message mapping..

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya ,

-->Are you using local sys path or remote sys path?

If it is local sys path then use File System protocol.

-->check whether you have created Logical sys name for Bussiness Service.

if not maintain it first..

If these are in place ,then problem might be with Mapping program..

check every thing ..occurences and all.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somya,

Error clearly indicates that issue is with mapping....so there is no point of checking receiver adapter..

BTW for checking whether the FTP site is working properly or not , you can use any ftp client softwares or command prompt of windows also.

---->In Communication Channel monitoring I am not getting any information regarding receiver file adapter. Its not showing any message either error or successful.

Message has not reached up to that level so no point of looking at receiver communication channel.

Regards,