cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax in master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a sales org for TH by copying an existing sales org from IT, now I see there are IT tax lines exist when I create material and customer masters, how to delink the IT tax lines from this sales org in IMG??

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goto your enterprise structure.

And check all the combinations of Sales org/distribution channel/plant

If any of your planr abroad is assigned to saleos org/distribution cahnnel of India or vice versa material is liable for taxation in both the countries.

Hope this helps you

Reward if useful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Junier,

Iam not clear about your question can you explain clearly what you want.

Thanks,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

When I create material master and customer master by using this new sales org, under the sales org1 tab, it has tax data, system would default both IT and TH tax items for the master data.

I just want TH tax item shows, how to remove the links of IT tax to this new sales org.

Regards,

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Junier,

Go to this IMG path then check the tax settings for the master data.

SPRO>Salse and Distribution>Basic functions>Taxes>Define Tax Relevancy of Master Records.

Here you check the settings for your Tax condition type based on this Tax classification reflect in the Master data.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked this link before, but I've no clue how it be linked to countries, it only shows the tax category, why my sales org only show IT and TH - "MWST", but not the other countries since some other countries also using MWST tax category.

I'm new to SD, maybe it is simple, but i really have no clue.

Thanks and regards,