cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Filing GB xi 3.0 working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem setting up the E-Filing GB in xi 3.0 based on the Generic XI Setup Guide for E-Filing GB. Just wonder if E-Filing works for xi 3.0 version or for only XI/PI 7.0?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It 100% possible to have E-Filing GB with XI.

Have you able to import all required SWCV for this. After importing the latest XI content for E-Filing, try to configure the outbound and inbound interfaces

e-Filing for Great Britain (PA-PA-GB)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/cd/5a0641f753f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it SAP e-filing for EOY returns.

Yes it is possible to implement e-filing for XI 3.0. We have implemented recently for XI 3.0

Regards,

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Thanks for the update. Yes Im working on E-Filing EOYR. Im having problem at Sep 4 of E-Filing Outgoing End of Year (EOYR). Just wonder the Interface HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT, we need to create ourself or just pick up from the drop down menu. If we need to create then why there isnt any steps how to do it? The ACR_003 service as depicted in the step 4 is a test R/3 system? So in my case do I take the QAS system in my landscape?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes You need to pick it from the drop down menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone knows how to apply for Digital certificate for Government Gateway? Do we need to buy the certificate? In the Generic XI Setup Guide for E-Filing GB, the last part is to Create HTTP Connections to Government Gateway and I'm stucked in the part of getting the certificate from https://secure.gateway.gov.uk/submission.

Anyone has done this before please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes digital certificate is chargeble. Your client has to buy it from Government gateway. You need to get it from client and use in the HTTp communication.

Regards,

Radhika.

inde_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm in the process of setting up e-filling in XI. Could I ask you for some help please. I'm looking at the user guide for End of year filing...step 4 mentions service ACR_000/ACR_003 whats the difference between these two systems...is one the XI system and the other the R3 system? Thanks in advance, Inde.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

I am also doing the same sceanario.

Please look at the thred [SAP XI STANDARD CONTENT|;

Thanks and Regards

Sreeni