Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wi_id from UWL

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to fetch wi_id from UWL but I am unable to do so. I have made the necessary changes in transaction SWFVISU in ECC system and re-registered the system.

The application is getting called properly but there are no URL parameters in it though the URL is as below:

https://ruepd.dummy.com:50001/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prteventname/navigate/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_cont...

This I was able to see from a PC having Windows Vista but on my PC I have XP and the URL here is different as below:

https://ruepd.dummy.com:50001/webdynpro/dispatcher/dummy.com/autosettlement/AutoSettlementApp;jsessi...

Can somebody tell me if I have missed some settings.

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you re-register?

make sure the priority is not lower than the rest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At a first glance it looks like the first url is fromt the portal runtime and the other by executing webdynpo as an app?

Is this right?

Regards

Ayyapparaj

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyapparaj,

No, I have copied both the URLs when the application is triggered from UWL.

It was just a coincidence that I tested it from another machine which has Vista installed on it and thats why I was able to see the complete URL which is the first one.

The second URL is obtained from the page properties menu.

One more thing which I have changed in the application iView and application Page properties is the parameters not to be passed to the application.

I have removed DynamicParameter from that list but still its not working for me.

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody have any inputs.

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The UWL XML is as below:

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS90000765.sap_inbox" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="launchWebDynPro" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="sap_inbox" externalType="TS90000765" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

<Actions>

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" groupAction="" handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="AutoSettlementApp"/>

<Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject" value="dummy.com/autosettlement"/>

<Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="WI_ID=${item.externalId}"/>

<Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default=""/>

</Action>

</Actions>

</ItemType>

Can somebody please suggest what can be the problem?

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody suggest what I could be missing. I need this urgently.

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried WI_ID=${item.externalType} also but still no help. Can somebody tell me what could be missing. Can it also be related to portal SP level. We are on EP 7.0 SP12.

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan