cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP: Error when ATP is triggered from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have set up a RB ATP scenario for two products say 1 and 2. The substitutions are working fine in APO simulations. When i call ATP check from R/3, the followinfg happens:

1. If i create sales order for 1, RB ATP is called Substitution works fine as the remaining qty for 1 is replaced by 2.

2. However when i create Sales order for product 2, i get the following message:

"Product for external product number 2 and BSG BSGEVL does not exist

Message no. /SAPAPO/MAT040

Can you please help me with this?

Thank You

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

This may because of you might not enter correct Material no in the order or you might not maiantain the material Master for that material in SAP R/3 system for that specific sales area which you are creating sales order.

So please eneter correct Material number or maintain(Extend) the Material master in that sales area if not available.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This material number is correct and is defined for the Sales Area. Do you want me to check anything specific? You see, its only happening when i create order for product 2. In case of Sales Order for Product 1, APO comes up with Product 2 as a substitute for Product 1. I am still struggling with this issue.

Answers (0)