cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

passing data from online adobe form to abap web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

please provide solution how to pass data from online adobe form to abap web dynpro.

I'm able to pass data to pdf from context.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sridhar.V

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Sep 15, 2010 9:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jorgelina cadorin

Already read these tutorials. Not discussed regarding online adobe forms in WDA.

Thanks for your response

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look in this 3 tutorials

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe?rid=/webcontent/uuid/24b9e126-0b01-0010-e098-f46384fad9f3 [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat

Thank you very much for your response.

Developing my object in ABAP web dynpro.

Actions performed:

1. create a adobe interactive form (interactive_form)in the view of the WDA for abap.

2. create a adobe form (b_form)in the R/3 using sfp with two inputfield.

3. bind the b_form to the interactive_form, and bind the context to the b_form so that the data can be transfered to the b_form.

4. placed two buttons on WDA i.e approval, rejected.

5. developed code for button "Approval", retreiving data from adobe to WDA.

6. developed code for WDDOINIT method i.e reading data from R/3 and passing to context.

7. type code in the WDA for abap for setting data to the context.

8. active the WDA and run the WDA.

9. I getting data successfully in adobe form.

10. Editing the inputfield in the adobe form and click the approval button. I'm getting only old data, not updated.

Problem is I'm receiving updated data from adobe to WDA.

Please help me on this issue.

if your provide ur contact no, that is greateful.

Thanks

Sridhar.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You can contact me on arafat.farooqui at gmail.com or 9922383383.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I suggest you to debug and check it. Try to get the flow of executing the different methods and adapt the code accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Where you ever able to solve this problem?

I'm facing the same problem ... Any help would be appreciated !

Kind regards,

Lynne

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use tutorial for online/ WDA printform and only add a SUBMIT button, handle the event inWDA (create some method to do this for you) and here you go. There are no special details about this.

I also don´t understand why do you ask this basic questins if there are zillions of developers who were able to learn it quickly only by themselves and you need something extra.

Use google first, then ask.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed the basic tutorial, and it's working on one system, but on another system it' s simply not passing the data from the form back to the web dynpro. It just refreshes and deletes all entered data in the form (replaces it with the web dynpro values)

I've opened an oss message for this since there shouldn't be any special details for this basic functionality.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostly if you miss the values, it means you´re calling some operation that causes so-called roundtrip - an information exchange between the form and the SAP system when the values are "refreshed". If you need the data to be persistent, you need to set them back after the roundtrip, I believe. I am not sure aout this, I don´t know much about the whole concept of WDA, but this is how I try to picutre how it works.

Means: the forms are 100% same? If not, check the differencies, you may have missed some tiny detail. The scripting around is 100% same? Same check: check for any omissions in the "after-the-roundtrip" code.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

For further references, I've solved my issues by applying OSS Note 1322323 !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I think if you have data binding done with the context, you will be able to pass the data bidirectionally. You can pass the data to form as well as the Data that you fill in the form will be available in the application context mapped.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Arafat