Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIMUM ORDER VALUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

GOOD MORNING,

Here client needs to restrict the individual sales order at the maximum order value,

system should not accept the order if the value is more than maximum value.

How can we configure this,

POINTS REWARDED,

SAILAJA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sailaja

As far as my knowledge goes i think there is know condition type with maximum order value.

But while maintaining condition record in VK11 , go to additional data there you can find the maximum doc value so when you enter more than that value system will give an message.

Another place where we can find the maximum document value is in credit management when we configure automatic credit control

Go to OVA8 and go to details and give some value in that feild . if that value exceeds system will throw an error

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I could not find the "Max Doc Value" in the Additional Data in VK11. Please tell me how to get it.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

]

Create the order with a reference so that the order value does not exceed more than the value maintained in the reference.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

YOu can use the value/ Quantity Contract for your scenerio.

Let the orders becreated with reference to the COntract created.

The System will not allow to create any order if it exceeds the conditions of the contract.

The following Link Can be useful,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/d2/650e26a21fe04bba5298afd089b9dd/content.htm

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

You can control this using 'Maximum Documnet Value' field in automatic credit control. you need to specify the maximum document value in this field. Once the order valus is exceeded the maximum document value, Then the system automaically reacts based on the setting that specified there.

Regards,

Inturi Madhava Rao

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use userexit to achieve this. Before going for the development, confirm with the client, whether the maximum order value is same for all sales areas, for all materials etc.,

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be frank, i am hearing maximum order value for the first time.

May be you should try to configure your system similar to condition type AMIW which is for minimum order value.

I have no idea how it works and how it is useful in real business process, but update this thread how you worked on achieving your requirement.