cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM - Times and resources -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, anyone knows in what time or how many resources do I need to install the MAM aplication from Netweaver ? I think that we need: 1 Basis, 1 PM consultant and 1 java developer. And the time for the project is 3 months.

Can somebody help me ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

well, it depends a lot on the experience of the people and how many changes you have. And instead of the JAVA person I would say you need an MI/MAM consultant with deep Java knowledge. The MAM part can not be done only by the PM person. But beside that, if it is just the basic MI/MAM installation, 3 month should be more then ok - but be aware:

Basis has never heared of anything like MI. Even it is only another box, they have some issues there. If you are using MI7.0, the Basis people are often missing deep knowledge in SAP J2EE Server. So whenever you run into an issue there - most often only user authorisations and that stuff - this costs some time.

The PM consultant needs an experienced MAM consultant as well. The MAM person should know how to setup the SPRO environment in the backend to get the correct data to your mobile devices. PM person can help with implementing BADIS, but again: he has not heared about SyncBOs and the BADIs he propabyl has to implement are not that common to him. So he needs strong advice from an experienced MAM person if it comes to GETLIST and GETDETAIL Badis for example.

Hope this helps to give you a first impresssion - but at the end - 3 month seems ok if the team is good!

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)