cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document delivery block histroy report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

I am running a report for particular sales org. for specified date range and with SO created date. After executing the report i see a field called "No. of days", which is calculated based on "DATE BLOCK History removed" minus "DATE BLOCK History added". The no. of days field is displaying negative numbers for some lines in the report. I could see that DATE BLOCK History removed field is smaller than block added date. I am thinking that it should not be possible since to remove the block you need to add th block in first place. Please give your thoughts as how should i fix this problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Wishes

Raji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajid,

What kind of report do you speaking about? Is this a standard report.

We are searching for a report on delivery block histroy. Could you please give me the name of this report or is it a developpement you did?

Thanks you.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Raji...

Please chceck the date block history date is there for that items? or is anybody has changed the date of ablock addted after removing the block??

If yes then ask yr ABAPer to chnage the logic as once block is removed it can not allow to modify the date of added block. ( if not SAP T.code).

Hope this will help you.

Thx

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raji,

Please Take help from the ABAPer and ask him to debug the program based on that he may fix the issue.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.