cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With SAPMMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i just installed XI 3.0, i do know that we must first start up the services by first going through the SAPMMC, but i don't and i havn't fully understood the SAPMMC, what is it all about, and where can i find a guilde that will help me learn and master it. I know its not entirely very important, but i do wish to learn it. i havn't found any thread as until now that could help me start off with its basics,

could someone please help me around with this please.

thanks,

john

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SAP has developed the SAP Systems Manager snap-in which allows you to monitor, start or stop the SAP system centrally from the SAP Microsoft Management Console (SAP MMC.) The SAP MMC is available for Windows only.

SAP Microsoft Management Console provides a common framework for system management. It allows various tools that were previously implemented separately to be integrated in a common user-interface enabling centralized system management.

Refer all information about SAP MMC

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/8b/6e1e48c00711d2890d0000e8200722/frameset.htm

You can download SAPMMC from Service Marketplace.

service.sap.com/swdc

SAP Support Packages ->Entry by Application Group ->Support Packages and Patches-> Additional Components-> SAP Kernel-> SAP KERNEL 32-BIT-> SAP KERNEL 6.40 32-BIT->#Database independent -> MMC_1-20000182.SAR

and also download SAPCAR to unpack the MMC

Refer

/people/victor.lin/blog/2007/07/18/install-sap-mmc-on-windows-pclaptop

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (0)