cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had maintained the disount in the following manner.

If he purchases the items between 1-50 discount ratio is 5%

from 50-100 discount ratio is 7%.

Now I had created a sales order for 60 items for which he got 7%. During the delivery customer had reduced quantity to 40items.Now the customer should get lesser discount.

How to deal with this scenario in sap\/

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the copy controls, select the appropriate PRICE TYPE ( there you have price types which specifies redetermining the scales). Since I donot have access to the SAP system now, I cannot give you the exact price type to be used.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sree

Maintain condition record for that discount condition type and while maintaining condition record maintain scales for this discount condition type , giving as up to 50 qty it is 5% and 51-100qty it is 7%.

Now if the customer orders for 60pcs in the sales order system will give 7% and while doing delivery only 40pcs are getting delivered so maintain pricing type C in VTFL (delivery to billing copy control)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copying control for delivery to billing, select pricing type as 'A'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sree

Please go to VK11 and at the time maintaining yr discount Condition please use Scale( Blue Colour Icon ) in that u can define the discount codition as desired by you e.g. (1-50 >> 5% and 51 - 100 >> 7%) and at the time of delivery and billing system will take caer of discount % as per the qty billed. This way u will not have problem to moniter the qty and discount %.

Hope this will help u and reward point will help me.

Thx.