cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for TLB/DEPLOYMENT - Enhancement for Rounding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts;

I'm searching for a Badi/User Exit to modify the deployment order quantities; rounding the quantity up to pallet size multiple if the remaining is greater than 0.5 pallet; down to pallet size multiple if the remaining is less than 0.5 pallet. Any comment will be highly appreciated on which badi/user exit for either ''TLB or Deployment'' makes use to write such modification.

Great Thanks ...

elif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elif.

Hello from Russia ))

Hopefully things are going well there in Turkey.

We are live with Deployment Optimizer and recently faced the same requirement: to round deployment results to the pallet size just before running TLB.

We tried applying different TLB functionality (upsizing, downsizing) but this is not exactly what we need. In the end we decided to use Deployment Optimizer post-processing BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_OPT_MOD

Dmitry

P.S.: lots of requirements seems to be very similar...

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The BADI for TLB is /SCA/TLB_EXT which has a number of methods to play with the rounding logic of Deployment Orders sorting of them as input to TLB run.

Hope this helps.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Elif

As per my understanding of your requirement, you would want the deployment orders to generate based on the pallet size.

Solution 1:

You can define the lotsize in product location, Transportation lane and you can make setting in Global SNP setting where you can define which lot size to be considered (either Destination Loc prod or T lane).

This SNP planning profile needs to be set while executing the deployment in background.

Solution2:

This can also be met by designing a macro, where you set the min and max ranges.

Rewards points if it helps

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nav;

I can't apply the first solution since my transportation lanes are defined for all products; yet the second solution makes sense. What I need to do is to modify distribution receipt (TLB Confirmed) and distribution demand (TLB Confirmed) key figures according to my calculations however I need to do my rounding on the following level:

'Source Location'

'Destination Location'

'Product'

But I can not find a selection on any of the planning books as in the above detail. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance ....

Elif