cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude a plant from ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have a Plant ,sloc Warehouse set up in SAP,Now we want to extend our warehouse (new building) and define as a new plant ,new Sloc and a new warehouse number.My question is how can i exclude the newly created plant from ATP as we are not going to ship anything from our new plant,we want to use the new location for our overstock.Could anybody please help me how i can achieve this in configuration and what are the things i need to look after.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the configuration for that plant as DELIVERING Plant i(n IMG-Enterprise structure- assignments) is removed, then the system should not check for the avialability of stock in this plant.

Delivering plant assignment is Sales Organisation - Distribution channel-plant

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankar, In case if i want to have a new sloc created(in the existing plant),for excluding the ATP at storage location level is that i have to maintain the MRP1 indicator 'St loc stock excluded from MRP' in MRP4 view of the material master.Which is the best way is it to create a new plant new loc and warehouse or add a new loc to the same plant and new warehouse.(Both cases don't want ATP)

Thank you sankar.

Answers (0)