cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 "Unable to find trust alias name"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

I receive the com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException

message plus the "unable to find alias name TRUSTED\" when I attempt to transmit an outbound EDI document using Seeburger's AS2 adapter.

It appears that the AS2 adapter cannot find the key store that holds the certificates I am using.

There also was the following message:

"JCA error: Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: FatalExcetpion: com.sap.aii.rf.ra.cci.XIDeliveryException. Seeburger AS2 HTTP- Client component # failed java.security.PriviligedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException"

Am I missing some configuration that points the to the keystore I need ?

All responses appreciated.

Regards,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is \ a part of the message. Maybe the alias name is TRUSTED and you are referencing it by TRUSTED\

Could be a typo.

regards,

Roshni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your comments. The issue is resolved. The view needed a * in order to view all of the entries.

The configuration was changed and I was successful in passing the messages to AS2.

Thanks again to all.

Regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please let me know how did you add a * in view ? Which view did you add to , is it Keystore View or AS2 View?

Thanks

Ramesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajal,

Try this:

follow these steps:

->Launch the Visual Administrator

->Goto to Services…Key Storage

->Choose load and select the file containing the certificate (.cer or .crt file)

As the XI configuration will refer to the certificate by name, the name should be somewhat self-describing. The certificate name should not include any date or time.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

I loaded the certificates but the error still persists.

The symptom still acts as if the key storage is not available.

Is there any configuration for the key storage itself ?

Thanks,

Andy