cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry to Cash Sales Copy Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My customer has a problem when creating a Cash Sales Order Type using VA01 Create with reference to Inquiry IN. There is a error message saying COPYING FROM SALES DOCUMENT TYPE IN TO CS IS NOT SUPPORTED. I have searched on the internet that this has something to do with copy control between document types. Can anyone please kindly assist me with the path in how to enable this configuration.

Points will be rewarded for correct answers.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jamison

In standard copy controls wont be there . If you want to maintain copy controls then maintain using t.code. VTAA .where source doc type is IN and target doc type is OR , Maintain item categories TAN and AGN also at item category level and at the schedule line level also maintain respective schedule lines.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

cash sales is a process where the customer picks up the goods and pays immediately and most of the times they will be one time customers.

and mostly for a cash sales process there will not be any preceeding document as a reference.

if u r clients business process requires inquiry to cash sales then maintain copy controls in VTAA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP, cash sale is designed for the scenario that the customer places the sales order and picks up and pays for the goods at the same time.

Hence you do not have this in your copy control settings in transaction VTAA.

Discuss with your customer the cash sale process in SAP and advise them that inquiry is not supported in cash sale process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes... you need to maintian the copying control between the docuemtn tye IN and CS.

SPRO --> Sales and distribution --> Sales --> sales docuemnts --> Mantian copying control.

Check some of the existing copying control, you will get an idea how to maintian the same.

You need to maintian the item category also.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To maintain copy controls between sales document to sales document, use the Tcode VTAA. Donot forget to do the copy controls at item level also(available in the same screen).

Thanks,

Ravi