cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantities in MMBE is not getting updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

Suppose the total stock for a partcular material in MMBE is 42. I raised a sales order for 3 quantities & invoiced it.Now the stock in MMBE should be 39.

But when I checked MMBE it is still showing as 42.

I also checked in MB52 it is also showing 42.

I checked the same thing in MD04 for the same material & plant where it is showing the total stock as 39.

So could any one plz tell me which one these shows the actual stock available.If it is MD04 then why the quantities are not getting updated in MMBE & MB52 & what needs to be done to update the stock.

Its a high priority issue & other inventory is getting affected for this.

Regds....

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My opinion is same as Srinath & Parda Saradhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the delivery is created and PGI done. It could be that you did order related billing. This can be checked in the item category definition---billing relevance field. Also check if consignemnt scenarion. If this is all ok you need to check the settings of the material type, movement type ( should be 601) and the transaction. Seek the help of your MM consultant.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sumit

Once you do delivery and PGI the stocks in MMBE or MD04 gets updated , till then it will be showing as the same qty even though you have raised to the customer.

This is because , even though you raise the sales order for the customer , the stock is lying in the warehouse / storage location only , thats the reason the stock wont get updated

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MMBE and MB52 are standard SAP transactions, so the possibility of error in these reports are very less. Check for the PGI status. See the docuemtn flow from the order, whether all the documents are showing a s completed or not?

If it is your training system, try to raise the stock and check in MMBe whether it is getting updated or not? Let us know.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sumit,

Material doesnt get update when u create sale order.

it will only get update when u create delivery to that sale orders.

when u create delivery, stock will get minus in unrestricted and u can check that delivery stock in MMBE under 'schd.for delivery' column.

After doing PGI for that delivery, it will also get minus in 'schd.for delivery' stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sumit,

Material doesnt get update when u create sale order.

it will only get update when u create delivery to that sale orders.

when u create delivery, stock will get minus in unrestricted and u can check that delivery stock in MMBE under 'schd.for delivery' column.

After doing PGI for that delivery, it will also get minus in 'schd.for delivery' stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the delivery's Post Goods Issue done or not. I think Post Goods Issue not done and invoice create.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat