Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC configuration Issue

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am getting the following error Unable to Convert Integration Process into ALE Logical System... Even though i defined LS in Business Landscape and also In Adapter Specifiers of Business System...

I have gone through all the weblogs and threads in the forums related to this topic, but still I am confused with the steps to followed.

I am workinng on a BPM Scenario where from Legacy system, I will be sending Order Details to XI and From XI (BPM) to R/3 through IDOC adapter...

So Say XISERVER is the Client 600

And SAP R/3 is Client 800

Please Can u tell me the steps to be followed i.e ,

In which sys .to define Logical Systems, RFC and where to create Port..

Actually i created a Logical System in Client 800 (IDS800) and also the same in Client 600

Now please can any one provide me steps to be followed in detail....

Points will be rewarded......

Regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your idoc adpater that sends the data to the R/3 system

you have to choose header mapping

and fill in the sender service

you can choose the any business system (r/3 or third party but it must have a technical system name inside SLD)

that will later on be checked if it has

a technical system inside SLD

and this technical system will

go to the R/3

Regards,

michal

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

I have already done header mapping as mentioned by you. Our total scenario is as follows:

We have a outbound-asynchronous interface, an abstract-asynchronous interface mapped to the IDOC ORDERS01. Our integration process has a simple recieve and send step. In the configuration part we have done Reciever Determination for file system to BPM and from BPM to R/3.

we also imported Integration process from IR and here we have the same Abstract interface as sender and receiver .. Is this any prob..?

After that we have followed all the steps given in the How to Document on IDOC adapter congfiguration. We have searched through lot of posts in form and tried all the suggestions.

Pls help us by giving some sequence of steps or snap shots to my mail ID (sridhar_kondam@yahoo.com)...

Thanks and regards,

Sridhar reddy

Message was edited by: sridhar reddy kondam

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

inside your receiver idoc adapter( directory)

you can tell the adapter not to take

the values from the sender system (or integration process)

but to tell the values from the system that you specify

inside the "sender system" field for example

this way the technical name from this NEW

sender ssytem will go to your R/3

have a look at your idoc receiver adapter

Regards,

michal