Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one iam harish

iam searching for SAP abap job now

i want information about certification in sap abap can any one tell me is there any certification which can cost around 20k to 30k

can u people give me information about this certification pleaseeeeeeee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

As mentioned above, u can certified by two ways:

1) Through centres like Siemens which will train you n then let u do certification.These will cast around 2lacs.

2)If u have an year experience uptil TechEd'08 which will be in Nov then you can sit through self sponsership.Fees will be very nominal and between 12k to 30k.

For ABAP certification preperation plz go through these links, will be helpful.

Regards

Priyanka

Reward if helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

I would like to know what are the prerequisites that are required to give the certification exam in Teched? I mean any letter is required from the company we work or we have to give proofs about our experience?

Regards,

Samir

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I appeared in TechEd through my company.For that we need to fill our relevant SAP experience in resume like format.After it gets approved u r able to register in SAPTeched and then u get a confirmation ID.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

There are two ways of getting certified.

one is through SAP TECHED which will not cost you more than 24k, but you need to have prior exp in any firm in SAP around 1 year.

next is get trained by SEIMENS or genovate which will cost you around 2lacs-3lacs , it does not require any prior exp and they even help you in searching for job after certification.

cheers

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

There are two ways of getting SAP certified,

1) Get trained by SAP or SAP Authorized Tutors like SEIMENS or GENOVATE.It will cost you around 2lacs and they will train you for 2 months and will help you in searching jobs.

2) Through SAP TECHED 08 which will be held in Nov 08, for that you need to have atlest one year of exp in any MNC in SAP technology.so if you are working in any firm they for 1 yr then you can go for SAP TECHED , it will cost you around 12k-24k , not more than that.

but there will not be any training, everything you need to prepare.

hope i made my point clear.

cheers

kiran reddy.