cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Output Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

When I was creating the PO via Shopping Cart, it is picking up the Default Email Address and Printer in Output of the Header Data.

Any Idea, where are we defining the Email Address in PO Output in Header Data?

Regards,

Lovkesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

The issue is Vendor has received the Purchase order but in case of failure of the Purchase order, we have maintain the return mail confirmation back to our Inbox in PO Output of the Header Data. I am trying to search the field we have maintained the Email ID of the return mail back to Buyer;s Inbox.

Regards,

Lovkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The vendor receives the email address if the email address parameter is given for the user defined. In SU03, give the user id and check whether email id is mentioned. If he is an EBP user, the system automatically picks this mail id and it get displayed in the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

E mail address will be picked from Vendor data to whom u want to send the PO

Nanaji.V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanaji,

The Email address will be pick up from the Vendor master when we have to sent the PO to the vendor but when we have to receive the information back to Buyer's Inbox, we are maintaining the Email address and Fax number in PO Output, When SRM PO was created, it has picked up the Email address defaulted. I like to know that from where it was picked?

Regards,

Lovkesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the business partner for the vendor in SRM.

There is Send Medium default in the Vendor Purchasing Data section.

Purchasing Orginization - Send Medium

Regards,

Masa