cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero price are not considered

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have som condition types which are set to exclude other condition types. Our problem is that whenever we use 0,- as a price for this condition types, they are not taken into consideration. If we use for instance 0,01 - the condition is considered and the value on the item is correct. How can we make the system accept 0,- for this specific condition types?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi simen,

write a routine for it.

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have checked all the possiblitied mentioned in the previous mails then try by treating this scenario as free of charge scenario. You can do a separate config for the same.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing is that our client is using both positive prices (for buying) and negative prices (for selling). Some times they price are 0,- It's not working for a customer specific condition type which is setup for overwriting all other conditions. Whenever this condition is set to 0,- it will not be taken into consideration, and all other condition types (for instance basis price) is used................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Simen

Please Use T.Code V/06 type yr condition type and in the tab of Control data 1 there is field of Plus/minus please use that field to meet yr requirement.

Please use T. Code OVB2 to define the lower and upper limit of vaule of price condition if you need.

Hope this will help you.

If help pl reward.

Thx.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The actual condition type has value positive and negative in this field. Still, when we enter 0, as price it's not taken into considerations and the value of the order item is not correct due to that other conditions will be choosen. We have set the actual condition type to be choosen if it has a value, will work if the value is > 0,- or value is < 0,-. We need this to work if price is 0,- as well.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Simen

I am unable to get you please try in yr dev. server as i said or please let me explain yr problem in detail.

Thx.