cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Delivery Dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales order for 100 qts. And th required delivery date given in the sales order is 30.05.2008.

But this order will be delivered partially.

Means on 30.05.2008 - 50qts, on 05.06.2008 - 40 qts and 08.06.2008 - 10qts to be delivered.

My client want for these three partial deliveries three different delivery dates should be there in the order. And also my client want the report that for this one order, there are 3 deliveries and for these 3 deliveries 3 delivery dates should be there in report.

How to configure this?

Please guide me.

reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Ashis....

Go to sales order item leve - schedule line tab-- in period select date format enter the devlivery date and order qty. field as required by you (Means on 30.05.2008 - 50qts, on 05.06.2008 - 40 qts and 08.06.2008 - 10qts to be delivered )and when u deliver the report will come accordilgly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But my client want a report for customer's required delivery date and client's delivery date. My client want the two delivery dates in a report.

Means suppose cutomer's reqd delivery date is 30.05.2008 but client can delivered it on 02.06.2008. And my client want both the dates in a report.. If my client make it also partialy delivery like 02.06.2008 some qts and 04.06.2008 some qts. Than he wants all the dates in a report.

How to configure this?

reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ashis

Please use the table VBEP-EDATU and check VBEP-WMENG not zero. This way u can consider the field in yr report and u will get the report as per yr requirement.

VBEP is table where u can see the schedule lines agaisnt sales order.

If this slove yr problem please mark the forum as Answer with full point to me.

Thx.