cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type based Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have query wherein I want to create billing based on condition type.

For eg I have 10 Condition type in Pricing of Sales Order. I want to create Invoice for 4 condition type out of 10 in pricing. Then I want to create two more invoices for the balance 6 condtion type. Is it possible to do the same. Please guide.

Regards,

Mahindra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI It is possible

To satisfy the requirement You need to Develop 3 pricing procedures and 3 billing document types according to ur condation types (means for 3 invoices).In the billing document controling fields one indicator is there which indicates document pricing procedure indicator.You cen use this indicator for determination of pricing procedure in billing documents

EX:

For ist Invoice u cen use billing document type ZIN1 & Dpp: A

For ist Invoice u cen use billing document type ZIN2 & Dpp: B

For ist Invoice u cen use billing document type ZIN3 & Dpp: C

Based on billing document types system determine 3 pricing procedure in the billing.Ithink it might be solved ur Requirement.

If it is useful give me rewards

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Thanks for reply.

It is not possible to me to create 3 Sales Order. I want to create billing based on condition type on one Sales Order which consist all condition in pricing.

Regards

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here there is no relation with order

But system determine saparate pricing procedure in billing irrespective of order pricing procedure.

sales areacu ppDpp---PP

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

Then u need to define these pricicing procedure with the combination of DPP of billing type .

Means, Sales document type - DPP will remain same and will have only one pricing procedure but DPP is changing during billing because of billing type is changing which automatically trigger to get the different pricing procedure during billing .

It will definitely work , just try .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI mahendra

Here there is no relation with sales order pricing procedure,sales order should be one and pricing procedure should be one at order levle

At the time of billing system determines new pricing procedure

based on document pricing procedure indicator in respective the billing document type control fields.

Regards

Raj

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahindra,

As per the standard you can't create more than one invoice for the same item qty and there is no use also.

For example:- If you have 10 QTy in the Delivery for the same 10 QTY you can't create two invoices.

Like one invoice with 4 condition types with 10 qty and other invoice with 6 condition types with same 10 qty

Try with proforma invoice

You can create two proforma invoices for the same qty.

You define two proforma invoice types ,do the copy control settings IN VTFL transaction

In the item level copy control settings you maintain the field Pricing type as B

After that you need to define two pricing procedure (one with 4 condition types second one with 6 condition types),do the pricing determination with billing document pricing procedure in OVKK transaction.

Now you run the sale cycle

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.