cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offshore implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello 2 sap ppl

Is it possible to do offshore implementation of the project? if so then what the process of involving in the implementation(configuring objects i.e PA,PB,MPOS and Forecasting).

Kind regards

ronald

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ronald

I agree with Vinod and as per my understanding, Off shore implemention can be modelled and make it work.

But at the time of AS-IS and To -Be, where you would need to interact with the business core team members, gather useful infomation and understand their business requirements, i would suggest for an onsite model and at the later stage say realization and testing, you can model an offshore implemention.

Once its rolled out, you can plan for either Onsite or Offshore support.

Reward points if it helps

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much Nav for ur suggestion

rnald

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Vinod for gvng ur valuable time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Offshore implementation shouldn't be an issue - as long as you have connectivity to the client system. New implementations would require lots of business users involvement to adequately capture the as-is scenarios for preparing the blueprints and then user acceptance testing after development and unit/integration/system testing is over.

We have a offshore-onsite model for providing support and enhancements in the APO space.

Regards

Vinod