cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with L_TO_CONFIRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using FM L_TO_CONFIRM in a Z RF program to confirm transfer orders. The FM worked correctly till now( close to 3 years). My client has just upgrade from R/3 4.6c to ECC 6.0. In new ERP system the FM is now showing various warning messages at the bottom of screen which cannot be seen on RF gun. This is confusing for users as program stops midway without any message. one scenario for example is - if qty to be confirmed is not multiple of delivery unit (from material master) it shows message - Increment & & not complied with (Message class VL no 365). In 4.6 for same scenario messages were not coming up. This is a valid scenario as we allow partial picking. Can anybody please throw some light here. Any pointer for this is much appreciated. Thanks in advace.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got solution for this. In calling program add exception "ERROR_MESSAGES" manually. Exceptions "ERROR_MESSAGES" and "OTHERS" are predefined exceptions and can be added manually to FM code evenif they are not defined in FM exception section. ERROR_MESSAGES suppress the warning and information message and will only return error messages.

Thanks,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same issue, How to handle the unwanted message from function modules used in Z RF transactions?

Your help in this issue is much appreciated. Thank you.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to call a pop up screen with the error message on it. On pressing 'OK', you can take back the user to the previous screen. The function module to call the message screen is 'Y_CALL_MESSAGE_SCREEN'.

Hope this solves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can capture these messages and prompt it to the user in a pop-up box , to make it visible in RF device.

Reward Points if helpfull.

Thanks,

Syed Quadri.