cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts...

i have a situation in which CM is to be done so that no order can be saved till customer clears its outstanding...

regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

you have to configure dynamic credit limit.you give the credit limit for the customers to least possible value,lets say 1 rupee.

or you can achieve it by oldest open item.

Its all depends upon the business process, you need to consider the open sales orders, delivery documents, billing documents then finally open items. Get the clear information from client about these open values then configure in the best possible way

Regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit check on the basis of overdue open items

The ratio between open items, which are overdue by more than a certain number of days, and the customer balance must not exceed a certain percentage.

Credit check on the basis of the oldest open items

The oldest open item may only be a certain number of days overdue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in OVA8 try with credit check by "oldest open item"

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishal

Configure the credit management in IMG . but in the last step that is in OVA8 go for the dynamic credit check and assign error message and in OVAD give the credit group as 01 ( which is at sales order)

Maintain the record in FD32

So whenever when you create a sales order and if the credit limit exceeds then system will throw an error and it wont save the sales order

Once the customer clears the payment then automatically you can release that order through t.code VKM1 and then proceed further

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello srinath,

i dont want the system to check the limit. i need to check the customer's outstanding. if it is not clieared the order should be blocked for further processing.

regards

vishal

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishal

I think , in credit mgmt , we are checking the outstanding amount only by assigning the credit limit.and if that outstanding amount is not cleared then we will block the sales order

Regards

Srinath