cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release from DP to SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working with SCM 5.0, when i release my forecasting results to SNP using the tcode /n/SAPAPO/MC90

I encountered the following error :

"Product 1001 for location 8001 in model 000 does not exist"

what is the cause of this error and how to rectify it ? ,

The location product combination needs to be assigned to model 000, and when I try to do this in transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1, i get the error on clicking the "Assign Model "button.

Product 1001 for location 8001 in model 000 does not exist.

Need assistance on this...

Warm regards,

Marvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marvin,

Is location assigned to Model 000

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Manish..the location is assigned to model 000

thanks,

Marvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

Is your problem solved??

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar, Thanks for your concern.

My problem is'nt solved.

Regards,

Marvin

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need to create the product at the location before doing the assignment. If you are not using Core interface, use /SAPAPO/MAT1 transaction. Put in the location and product and then use the Create button. Once created and saved, you then assign the location product to active integration model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply. I put in the 'Product' and the 'Location' and as you said, I've hit the create button.

But, I'm getting a error message that says "Invalid Panning Version" and I'm unable to navigate further.

Any idea as to what would be wrong??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marvin

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please confirm if the version 000 shows up in transaction /n/sapapo/mvm under the active model.

If not, then I guess we are in trouble. If not, please run the planning area initialization job program Se38 (/SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE)

Please make sure that in /n/sapapo/mvm transaction, the active version 000 definitely does show up in planning version section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try runnning the consistency check on your planning area w.r.t the version 000 which will eliminate lot of errors.

Thanks and regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)