cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with SRM 5.5 (EBP and SUS) and we are making the basic settings in which we can find the IPC, but the guides don´t specify nothing about that, it only say that we need configure the IPC but i don´t know how.

I'm looking for information in the marketplace but the information refers when the IPC was an extra component but in SRM 5.5 is integrated, am i right?

Do we need configure anything (Pricing procedures, rfc, conexions, logical systems.....)?

In the Path: SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Cross aplication settings --> Pricing

We can specify the princing structure and more, then we are going to take that information from our backend (ECC 6.0) and configure that tables, but we don´t know if we need configure something else.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Imthiaz,

Thanks for your aswer.

What happend with the information in the Pricing opcion in the transaction SPRO path (Supplier Relationship Management--> SRM Server --> Cross Aplication Basic Settings --> Pricing), do we need to configure this part (calculation schemas, condition types, condition groups)?????????

Our backend is ECC 6.0, there we have configured this conditions, then we don´t know if we need to copy that conditions in SRM too or how is going to work SRM?????????

Thanks.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read my answers in your other thread.

Also for IPC, please check taht trnasctions SM52 and SM53 are active.

You have nothing to configure in the SPRO point you mentioned.

Kind regards,

Yann

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes IPC is inbuilt. Refer this Note 539720 - Simplified pricing (classic scenario). For classic you don't need to take any action, For ECS, you need to deactivate the BADI BBP_PRICEDATA_READ implementation.

Regards, IA