cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I have a scenario Idoc to Web Service.

All configurations are ok (SM59, IDX1, IDX2, WE21,WE20, BD64) but I send from R3 an Idoc with status 03 and in Sap XI y can't see it in IDX5.

SMQ1, SMQ2 and SM58 are empties

In BD87 transaccion it increased an error in "Idoc entries in tRFC queue" in "Idocs in outbound processing" on the SL.

Where is the idoc and How can I solve my problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transact RFC error

tRFC Error - status running Yellow for long time (Transact RFC will be enabled in Status tab in RSMO).

Step 1: Goto Details, Status get the IDoc number,and go to BD87 in R/3,place the cursor in the RED IDoc entries in tRFC

queue thats under outbound processing and click on display the IDOC which is on the menu bar.

Step 2: In the next screen click on Display tRFC calls (will take you to SM58 particular TRFC call)

place the cursor on the particular Transaction ID and on top you will find a delete button. Click on it and it will be deleted.

(Display tRFC calls (will take you to SM58 particular TRFC call) ---> select the TrasnID ---> on top left you will find a delete button. Click on it and it will be deleted.)

Rather than going to SM58 and deleting tRFC directly it is safer to go through BD87 giving the IDOC name as it will take you to the particular TRFC request for that Idoc.

OR

Go into the JOB Overview of the Load there you should be able to find the Data Package ID.

(For this in RSMO Screen> Environment> there is a option for Job overview.)

This Data Package TID is Transaction ID in SM58.

OR

SM58 > Give * / user name or background (Aleremote) user name and execute.It will show you all the pending TRFC with

Transaction ID.

In the Status Text column you can see two status

Transation Recorded and Transaction Executing

Don't disturb, if the status is second one Transaction Executing. If the status is first one (Transation Recorded) manually execute the on top left you will find a delete button. Click on it and it will be deleted.

OR

Directly go to SM58 > Give * / user name or background (Aleremote) user name and execute. It will show TRFCs to be executed

for that user. Find the particular TRFC (SM37 > Req name > TID from data packet with sysfail).select the TrasnID (SM58) ---> on top left you will find a delete button. Click on it and it will be deleted.

Dont forget to Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possible checks

1) Check the Control record values, i.e whether it is pointing to the correct RFC Destination & port

2) Also check in all queues i.e Inbound & outbound of Xi as well as R/3

3) Also delete & Load the Meta data of the Idoc Once again

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your IDOC is stuck up in the Queue due to some previous backlogs in the queue.

Try to refresh the queue in R/3 as well as in XI and then process the IDOCs.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you check your logical system name in SLD? Is it same as in R/3?

Also check transaction SM58 to check if there is any transmission (tRFC) error.

Gaurav Jain

*Points if answer is useful.