Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase number of entries in history drop-down box

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM-gurus,

do you think it is somehow possible to increase the number of history-entries in the SRM web-ui, e.g. from now 6 former chosen entries to 10 or 15?

E.g. when you create an SC and choose the Categories drop-down box you can see the last 6 entries you've chosen. Now the question is to make it more than 6.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Henning

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Found the solution in

with LBBP_HELP_ATTRTOP

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Tested --> not answered

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

due to a similar requirement i had to check this. In our SRM 5.0 there is an ABAP constant GC_MAX_FAVOURITES in the Include LBBP_HELPTOP of the function group BBP_HELP which is hard coded set to 5.

This should be the value to change.

Best regards,

Armin

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

finally I tested the constant GC_MAX_FAVOURITES in the Include LBBP_HELPTOP of the function group BBP_HELP, but it didn't have an effect to the result.

I changed

CONSTANTS: GC_MAX_FAVOURITES TYPE I VALUE 5.

to CONSTANTS: GC_MAX_FAVOURITES TYPE I VALUE 8.

but the system still only remembered 5 entries.

Any ideas?

Thanks and best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. It might not be possible as standard, but in a sandobox system you could try something custom.

Go to SE16 and search for table BBP*FAV

These tables store the drop down entries, for example BBP_CATEGORY_FAV stores the categories.

On the system I just looked at there were only 5 per user, are you sure yours has 6? If it does then maybe there is a basis setting somewhere that stores this figure.

What you can also try is updating this table yourself using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to store more than 5/6 entries.

If you search for Functions BBP_UPD_*_FAV you will find the functions that update these tables.

Also, BADI BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY and BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT will build the lists I think, you could store all the values in a custom table and use this BADI to read from instead.

Regards,

Dave.