cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance LE-MOB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a Mobile Data Entry-Machine with Web SAP Console in WM. the machine communicate with SAP through W-LAN

we have a big problem with the performance. the machine is slow. It need about 1 min for an application.

How can we improve the performance.

thanks

Dede

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are on SAP version where WebAS is what you hit with your RF. I also assume that your SAP instance is not georgaphically too far from your location.

Look at the strength of the signal on the gun first to make sure you have decent coverage. Have you connected the PC through the same WLAN? This will tell you whether it is the RF device you are using or the network connectivity. Put the PC in the same place as the operator standing there using the RF. I would also recommend borrowing another RF gun from another manufacturer to see its performance and compare. This way you can see if for example the LM* transactions behave ok and if any you have created are the culprits. Perhaps the problem is the configuration of the RF gun itself. Lastly, check with the RF gun mfg. to see how they support the browser you use. We used Narutech browser, which worked great, but needed first to upgrade OS on the guns as otherwise it was working not so well.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like I read you. I can't do anything in SAP-System. I am a SAP consultant and I though it is a SAP problem.

The problem will be loose in the RF gun and the PC that is connected with the gun.

I will advise to check the W-LAN connectivity and the browser we use.

Thanks we check it on monday

Dede