cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager - Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm developing a few custom reports in solution manager, on the Change & Release management part.

I found that the change documents are stored in table crmd_orderadm_h. Installation Base is stored in table IBIN.

However, I'm not able to find back the link between change document and installation base. Where's this stored in the database? I only found the function module CRM_REFOBJ_READ_OW to get the IBase for a change document, but I would need it the other way around, as IBase will be a selection screen parameter.

Also, I'm looking at the link between Maintenance cycle and change document. Both are stored in table crmd_orderadm_h, but with a different process type. These are linked on some way however, but I don't find it back in the tables.

I already spent quite some time debugging existing reports to find this information, but I have not found it all. Maybe one of you already knows this information, and can share it?

Many thanks for the help!

PS: I will award points for every helpfull answer.

Kind Regards,

Bart Pelsmaekers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey bart,

There is no table which will relate Ibase to Support msg..

However the reverse is possible....

To prog our requirement, u can refer to Tcode CRM_DNO_MONITOR.....

This uses a Logical Db for data Retrieval..

U can use this\or make a copy of this LDB to fulfill your requirements...

Just keep breakpoints at several places to find the overall flow..

Also, Maintainance cycle and change document are linked as follow up documents...

This link can be found by using funtion module " CRM_ORDER_READ" or try our luck with table

CRMD_LINK.....

Reward for usefull post...

Regards,

Anand.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In table CRMD_LINK, I find a few entries when entering the GUID of my change document (from table CRMD_ORDERADM_H). I however don't know what to do with those entries --> to what do they correspond? I tried entering GUID_SET into table CRMD_ORDERADM_H, but no entries found. Will this CRMD_LINK table contain other linked documents?

For example, you also have the link between change request and change document. This should be stored in the same way.

I prefer finding the tables than using a function module, in order to maximize performance.

Thanks already for the help, I awarded some points already...

Kind Regards,

Bart

former_member632458
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Bart,

Am also working on the same requirement(Custom Reports on Solman).

If u give some lite on the basic programms or table u found. It wil be very helpful for me .

Plz send any of the Custom Report or tables to my ID which in my business card...

Thank You,

Rajesh S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

check the the table dnod_notif and dnod_notif_s ..

these two table have a link between them ,based upon the guid and guidh ...

Check it out and let me know..

Thanks and Regards ..

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

This table contains only 7 entries in my system, and I cannot find back the maintenance cycle or other change documents inside this table.

Kind Regards,

Bart