cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with POPUP and exit plug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

in my case under certain conditions i create a popup window from a view with the method "if_wd_window_manager->create_popup_to_confirm( )"

The popup displays an error or success message to the user and a "OK" button is available. I stored the popup window in the attributes of the underlying view. So an action "OK_BUTTON_PRESSED" of the view is assigned to the OK-button of the popup using method "if_wd_window->subscribe_to_button_event( )".

In the action handler two commands are executed:

1) closing the popup with "if_wd_window->close( ) method of the popup reference stored in the view attributes".

and

2) firing a navigation plug from the view to the underlying window which calls its own window exit-plug.

Now my problem is that the popup window does not close when i leave the view with the navigation plugs. Without the plugs everything is working fine. It seems that the underlying view/window must still be available to close the popup.

In my case the exit plug is called. I can see it because a new URL is called and i can see the new page but the modal popup is still there and not closed.

Has anyone an idea how to solve that problem?

Edited by: Dirk Jäckel on May 23, 2008 3:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dirk......

what you can do is first execute the close method and set an attribute to 'X' once this close is over. then in your wddomodify method of the view check for that attribute and fire that plug. so the firing should take place in the modify view method.

---regards,

alex b justin

Answers (0)