cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

while doing MIGO i m getting the error that for particular wbse budget exceeded by that amount.why i m getting this msg? brief me in detail.

whether it is related with IM or it is only PS issue.

but when i am going to check in cj30 but i m unable to make any change if i want to increase the budget.i m getting msg annual/overall budget cannot be processed.

root level wbse is graded so i cant change there.

in budget profile total values are not ticked, annual are ticked.In availability control overall is not ticked.

Overall budget and/or annual budget cannot be processed

Message no. AP068

Diagnosis

You are maintaining budget values for one or more measures (orders or WBS elements). The overall budget and/or the annual budget are not available for input.

There are two possible reasons for this.

u2022 A program type for investment programs is entered in the budget profile for the measure. This program type is intended to make a link between the measure and an investment program that has this program type mandatory. If there is no link to this kind of investment program, it is also not possible to create any overall budgets on the measure.

u2022 The measure is already assigned to an investment program position, but this program position is set up to distribute budget values directly to the measure. In this case, you cannnot create overall budgets directly. However, it is still possible to distribute budget values using the budget distribution function in the menu for investment programs. If budget distribution of annual values is also set to active in the program definition, then you are also limited to creating the annual budgets for the measures using the budget distribution function in the investment program menu.

Procedure

See which of the above applies. You can see the investment program position to which a measure is assigned in the master data transaction for the measure

Extras --> Cap.inv.prog...

Helps will be rewarded.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the budget profile used of for the WBS the field 'Program Type Budget' should have been filled with IM program type.

In this case you can not maintain budget for the WBS using T code CJ30, as budget will be distributed from IM position to Investment measure i.e., your WBS (IM-PS integration)

Use T Code IM52 and distribute the budget to WBS which is linked to the IM position.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree

Thanks for prompt reply

With this im im52 i m putting

Inv. program what is assigned to that project, approval year, and from projects

but is showing a lo of records and i m unable to see that particular wbse and all fields annual/overall are graded.

whether i shud ask with IM guy.

Rgds

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Filter down your selection. Mention the Position ID, check the indicator WBS elements etc., better get this done with help if IM guy. WBS which has IM position ID assigned alone will be shown over here.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Thanks for ur reply,I got the solution,actually investment program is mentioned in budget profile so I have to go thru im52. I am closing the thread.Ur reply has been rewarded.

Regards

Rahul