cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDI 180000087/1 is not assigned to a business area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Nobody answer me correctly, What is mean by "SDI",20 times I posted the same query,I didn't get the correct answer,I am really suffer.Please help me. The following is the error after entered the sale order in PO.

" SDI 180000087/1 is not assigned to a business area.

Message no. KI167

Diagnosis

Account assignment object 180000087/1, type SDI, is not assigned to any business area, although business area balances for company code TEST are to be generated.

System Response

In these company codes, all CO account assignment objects must be assigned to a business area.

Procedure

Assign SDI 180000087/1 to a business area."

Thanks

Rajakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Kumar

On your comments

Nobody answer me correctly, What is mean by "SDI",20 times I posted the same query,I didn't get the correct answer

please note that it is not the forum members intention to keep silent to your post. Either your question would have missed out all our attention or the members would not have understood your question clearly.

Meanwhile, with regard to your issue, have you checked in OMJ7 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check in OVF2 whether you have defined the rule of Business Area by Sales Area.

Also ensure that in OVF0, business area is assigned to Plant and Division.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SDI means Sales Document Item.

Check the business area account assignment in your enterprise structure. Go to SPRO --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Sales and Distribution --> Business area account assignment.

Check whether you have assigned your business area to sales area or Plant/Division.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I already assigned the same,but no result. please advise again

Thanks

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO --> Controlling --> Select your controlling Area --> Activate the components. Try this also.

Prase