cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image with URL action in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is possible to assign a hyperlink to an image so o click an window with the given URL will open. How can I do this with an image wihtin a table. I assign the same URL action but the image is not clickable although the table is set to selectable and editable. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

I hope im getting you right.

Try assiging 2 actions to your image :

1. custom action that will trigger a popup

2. assign the URL to a field inside a form in the popup.

this way, when clicking the image a popup will appear with the URL you aasigned.

Hope it helps

regards

Yogev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogev,

I'm not sure if you are refering to VC 7.0 or 7.1? Anyway, the problem is that it is not possible to have a clickable image within a table. I would like to have a column with images and when I click on an image some action is triggered. Does andybody know if this will be possible in the next CE version?

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You can define an Image control uppon a Grid that has Resutls (with URL action as you did ).

If your grid with no results the Image won't be clickable.

Another importent thing for you to notice is the image scale-mode (make sure that it's on Original-size/ fit to scale).

- if you still having problem regardring this issue, please replay with your Visual-Composer version.

Thanks,

Kobi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kobi,

are you refering to VC7.0 with your answer because there is no grid in 7.1.

I didn't mention the version because this forum only contains VC7.1 related questions.

Regards,

Kevin